Date/Time26th Sep 2019 -15th Feb 2020
LocationYWAM Kona, Hawaii
Our aim is to:
• Equip students with the means that will enable them to disciple families through the knowledge and skills obtained. The course material is directly applicable to their ministry opportunities, and provides them with ready to use materials, models and skills that can be put into action.
• Provide a theoretical framework and worldview of family that will enable them to serve others with confidence.
• Equip students to progress in their personal journey as family helpers and mentor couples and individuals, to be FFS staff, and small group leaders for couples and families in the church context. They will receive a knowledge and skill based foundation of family life consistent with a biblical perspective to build on their current experience. They will develop concepts and applications in collaboration with the school staff.
- Biblical Family
- Family of Origin
- Marriage Relationship
- Mentoring/Coaching Skills
- Family Life Style
- Family Ministering Together
Info & Registration
September 26 – December 18, 2019
Lecture phase: $4,395
Outreach costs to be announced later
Complete a Discipleship Training school and outreach
Or connect directly with the school leader: email@example.com