Date/Time25th Jun 2019 -30th Jun 2019
LocationBangkok Christian Guesthouse
Each generation comes with its own identity, beauties and challenges. Do we know what they are? Do we have a clear picture of their needs? Are we ready to serve them and help them to grow strong families?
It is time to re-think our strategies, align our vision and define how we can leave a strong legacy for the generations to come.
Our YWAM Family Ministries Strategy Conference is the place to be to envision the future of Family Ministries in your nation and on your continent.
We would like you to be part of this process and help us develop new strategies to reach the coming generations. We will look at questions like:
- what are the biggest needs of the families in your nation/continent?
- how can we help them strategically to become strong and healthy families?
- what are you doing in your ministry that is successful?
- what do you need to make your ministry more successful?
- how can we help you to leave a strong legacy?
Are you leading a UofN school around the topic of families (for example FDTS, Couples DTS, FMS, FFS, CFCS)? Are you running a ministry in the Family Sphere? Or are you heading up Family Ministries in your country as a YWAM-er? Then you should be at this event!
This event is by invitation only!
It is a YWAM strategy event, by YWAM and mainly for YWAM-ers.
We have thoughtfully invited key Family Ministries people in- and outside of YWAM. If you got the invitation, then please do register & come!
Are you not a YWAM-er and not invited, yet you would like to connect with Family Ministries? Come to one of our forums, which are open for everybody with a passion for Family Ministry.
Want to suggest someone you think should get an invitation? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will also be a pre-meeting which is only applicable to the FMILT & FRC.
- Arrival & Check-in will be open Wednesday 26th of June 2019 from 2pm (unless you’ve booked additional nights).
- The conference will start Wednesday 26th of June 2019 with supper at 6pm.
- The conference will run from the evening of Wednesday the 26th till the morning of Sunday the 30th.
- Departure Sunday 30th of June 2019 before 11am (unless you’ve booked additional nights).
All prices below are in Euro. Online tickets are available till the 31st of May 2019 or until the event is fully booked, whichever comes first.
Payment Offline means you will pay on arrival at the conference, we might contact you to pay a deposit to secure your booking.
Please consider helping less-funded colleagues to attend this key event:
There will not be a kids program, as this is a strategy meeting. A child rate is available and some families are bringing kids.
By Invitation only
Bookings are closed for this event.