Date/Time23rd Sep 2019 -27th Mar 2020
This school will be bilingual: English/Spanish
The Couple & Family Counseling Course is designed with a biblical perspective to help train and equip students in systemic theory, practice, and ministry for healthy lifestyle changes. The course will introduce to at least seven systemic models of family counseling and therapy.
Those from among you shall rebuild the ancient ruins; you shall raise-up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to dwell in. Isaiah 58:12
The Systemic Approach to Counseling Course has a four-fold purpose that will help:
- Raise-up Christian family counselors who can effectively minister to individuals, couples, and families in the nations.
- Repair the “breach” caused by dysfunction in the family.
- Restore biblical foundations in society that will effectively meet the challenges of modern day life in the family, at work, in the church, and culture.
- Introduces students to effective and unique interventions that can make a significant difference in family relationships
The overall aims of the Couple & Family Counseling School
- To provide students with a knowledge of systemic counseling theory and skills from a Christian perspective
- To provide Christian Counselors with the necessary understanding, skills, and spiritual maturity to help reach, restore, and equip those in need in sensitive, caring, and practical ways by using different systemic approaches and therapeutic interventions
- To provide students with opportunities for continuing personal, professional, and spiritual growth.
CFC on the website of YWAM Chatêl