Unit 1: Strong Families with Vision
- Family — God's Prototype for Success
- Marriage — A New Beginning
- Marriage — A Covenant
- Marriage — God's Prototype for Teamwork
- Considering Different Seasons of Life
- Your Vision — My Vision — Our Vision
- Juggling Priorities and Redefining Roles
- No Ministry Burnout For Us!
- No Ordinary Couple
- The example of our parents strongly influences the way we form our own relationships.
- The greater the differences, the greater the potential for significant confrontation.
- The marriage covenant is based on trust and commitment.
- As a marriage team, we can aim for wonderful results.
- Each phase has its advantages and disadvantages, and it is necessary to set priorities accordingly.
- We can't skip any of the different seasons, but we can completely miss some (or all!) of the seasons!